Durable, colorful, resistant to fungi, mold and rot, composite flooring occupies a central place in the courtyards of houses throughout the country.
1. Who said that composite decking should be monophonic?
EVERNEW from CertainTeed contains various natural colors that convey the beauty of the color of natural wood.
2. The MoistureShield flooring has a deep embossing of the wood grain pattern, which makes it possible to lay the board in different directions and provides greater flexibility in application .The product is available with or without grooves in which the hidden fastening systems are located Quick installation.
3. Trex decking has a protective sheath that blocks stains and scratches. Such a deck you can enjoy without fear of damaging it! Their new product Transcend comes in eight shades of color that do not fade and do not fade in contrast to natural wood.
4. No splinter in the foot of the wooden flooring will spoil the merry summer day, if you have a composite floor from Wolf.You can safely walk without sandals and sunbathe without fear of splinters or nails.
5. One of the advantages of composite decking is their surprising resistance to fading. Even the dark colors of the product from TimberTech hold the color for a long time under the severe rays of the sun.
6. From ChoiceDek is so resistant to mold that it can even be used under water! Hardness has been added to the product that is light in weight and air is circulated between the boards to reduce condensation.
7. Flooring from Fiberon Horizon is very resistant against mold and is designed for outdoor outdoor use. A board length of 12 -, 16 – and 20-feet allows more flexibility than a natural tree.
8. You can have fun outdoors with friends and family, without fear of pouring red wine or scratch the furniture deck. Composite flooring from AZEK is resistant to scratches and stains.
9. Enjoy the beauty of natural wood with EverGrain From TAMKO.The board looks really like a real tree and comes in five natural colors.It has a varied texture pattern, like a natural tree.You would never have thought it was made of plastic!
10. Rhino Deck proved that composite flooring can be environmentally friendly. The product is made from 100% recycled materials – wood pulp, polyethylene and high-density plastic. It helps to use half a billion plastic containers a year, without accumulating them in landfills.