The color of the earth, trees and forests- green can bring any kitchen to life! Here are some tips to a cheery and stylish green kitchen:
1. Find the most attractive shade, whether grass, apple, lime, pistachio, etc. Make it your base then incorporate infusions of the hue in kitchen decor and accessories.
2. Combine greens, gold and brown to complement woodwork and coarsely woven baskets within a nature-inspired theme.
3. Paint your ceilings green to match the bright green island that will surely stand out in your lovely kitchen.
4. Go for lacquered green kitchen cabinets and walls for a dramatic, lustrous and luxurious appeal.
5. For a vintage look, give new cabinets a beautifully worn, aged appearance. Incorporate rustic beams and distressed green furniture in the room.
6. Opt for a green tile backsplash that’s artfully blended together in variegated shades.
7. Most importantly, observe a green concept from energy-efficient appliances to organic meals, to using all-natural products towards a more meaningful green kitchen!
Images: The Jungalow
images: devol kitchens
image: studio MCGEE
image: Traditional Homes & Interiors Magazine
image: the home depot
image: How To Decorate
image: deVOL Kitchens
image: Elle Decor
image: Sarah Stacey Interior Design
image: ideal home
image: Annabode + Co.
image: Redo Home and Design
image: Sarah Sherman Samuel
image: casa vogue