The children in the room need quite a lot of free space, because they won’t spend evenings in front of the TV. Almost any pastime of the child — actively and, therefore, it must be surrounded by space, not furniture.
For comparison, psychologists recommend in the adult bedroom or the living room only to leave 50% free space, and 50% to take the furniture, but for children, this ratio should be 70/30%. Again the question of saving space is so acute, to choose usual furniture is not necessary. Moreover, the children’s area in the model homes is limited. A good selection of bunk beds.
Stylish bunk bedto content↑
The advantages of bunk beds
The main advantage, which provides bunk beds are space saving. Free area becomes significantly higher, because all the necessary furniture is now located compactly.
The original two-tiered structure for children
Bunk bed is
· you can choose an ergonomic model for one, two and even three children;
· this furniture will allow you to free up more space for games, even if the original room and did not differ by dimensions;
· it can easily be turned into Playground — children are great visionaries, and easily “transformerait” a bed with stairs leading to the tower knight’s castle or racing car;
· you can choose fancy or simple model, and a version with removable linings to make the design of the furniture is laconic, when it is required for the grown child.
Bunk bed in a nautical style
Bunk bed in classic style
Important. Choosing a bunk bed, it is better to give preference to models made of natural wood.They are environmentally friendly, attractive and of high quality. The use of furniture made of particleboard and MDF is only possible if the manufacturer can confirm the safety hygiene certificate. But the metal, despite its strength, is not the best choice for children’s beds, as it is considered traumatic.to content↑
How to choose the right model bunk beds
Models of bunks are many — they differ in design (from a classically-restrained to fabulously magical), number of beds and their layout, material and color. But the most important thing when choosing is to determine what modification is necessary to your child.
Loft beds for one child
A loft bed is an essential solution for a small childin which lives one child. In this segment presents the following models:
1. With work space on the “ground floor”. A place to sleep raised, and the first layer is placed under the working area — here is a table, lockers, shelves. Some models of these beds are complemented by sustainable steps, which are mounted drawers (they are very convenient to store personal items of the baby — from toys to linens or even books).