Bunk beds provide an opportunity for effective organization of space in the nursery. This furniture will be useful and if you have two children on one of the “living space”, and if we are talking about a Studio apartment, and if baby only settling for one little boy.
A number of designs and designs of this furniture is so diverse that you can choose any stylistic decision, from the simple case of wooden beams up to the exciting pirate ship.
Bunk bed in the shape of carsto content↑
The advantages of the beds in 2 tiers
Bunk beds in the nursery have the following advantages:
· significant savings square — free space can easily be used to accommodate body storage, desktop or spacious playgrounds;
Bunk bed for two girls
· financial savings — beds of such a plan is traditionally performed by a size of 1.7-2.0 meters, which allows their use for children aged between 6 and 16 years of age;
· modern design — the most sought-after models ergonomic and stylish. Not difficult to choose the most suitable option for color, or a model equipped with additional functions (gaming elements, cupboards and even a Desk or couch);
· thanks to bunk beds there is a possibility to organize individual space for each child with a considerable saving of space.to content↑
The main selection criteria: design requirements
Some parents refuse to bunk beds, deeming them unsafe. But it is only necessary to choose the right design, and the security issue can be considered solved. Basic requirements for bunk beds are:
1. Staircase leading to the second floor, should be placed at an angle. Vertically disposed ladders really are considered unsafe.
2. Steps should be wide and not slippery. The most dangerous — of a metal tube, and the least — from particleboard, made on a monolith with a wide area for feet.
3. Matter and handrails — the child should bow to them freely and effortlessly.
4. The second “floor” must be shielded with reliable high sides smooth shape — with a minimum height of 20 cm is Better if they will take up almost the entire length of the bed.
1. All design should be reliable and durable so it could withstand not only the weight of sleeping children along with mattresses and blankets, but also active games that will be held in such a magnificent sanctuary.
2. The bed in any case should not wander all — important loose each and every element of the design.
3. The length and width of the bed should be “for growth” — even if your child just turned six, buy a bed that will fit and a teenager — this will save you from having to search for new furniture in the next few years.