Notable crops in greenhouses and the beds do not detract from the value of the summer residences as a place for recreation. Leaving the country wants not only to weed and water, but also enjoy nature. Doubly nicer to contemplate the beauty and look of their hands. Break up the landscape park plantation 6 is unlikely to succeed, but independently arrange a small flower garden are quite capable of every owner of the Villa. Where to start and how not to make a mistake — let’s deal together.
Flowerbed at dacha site selection:
the first step to success is intelligently chosen place under future flowerbed.
flower garden must have good . Arrange a flowerbed near the main entrance or Arbour provide free approach route to it track of sand or gravel. If you plan to plant shade plants can be grouped under the canopy of trees or flower fence .to content↑
the variety of flower
Professionals divided into regular and flower beds with a free landscape layout.
to the regular are:
- garden borders rather narrow (up to 50 cm) strips running along the tracks and servile floral frame;
- flower beds geometrically correct, with clear borders, round, oval, square, rectangular or triangular flowerbeds;
- the ridges, long and wide, up to 3 meters, strips, good for locations along construction cottages;
- partners is the free-standing flower arrangement formed from sculptures, sand or gravel banks and plants.
free planning :
- miksbordery may be of any form and a wide range of plants in them (free idea holders on any topic);
- rock gardens link flowers trees and stones the small garden, the so-called Alpine slide;
- — flowers, arranged in random order, without specifying boundaries.
which represented species prefer, decide presentation based on the size of the flower garden plot .
creating a flower garden We’d like him to feast for the eyes throughout the holiday season, and it’s May-September. For temperate climate list of seasonal flowers will look like this:
May-June primrose, Tulip, crocus, narcissus, saxifrage, pansies;
June-July cornflowers, peonies, Iris, carnations, Delphinium, Weigela ;
July-August phloxes, Daisy garden, Petunia Nasturtium, marigolds, Cosmos;
August-September Astra multi-year Korean chrysanthemum, Sedum eminent.
in addition, there are plants that bloom all season. Among them the most popular reseda odorata, Garden geranium and purslane.
when generating the flowerbeds you spend landing seasonal zones, you are guaranteed to receive a blooming garden from May to September.
important! Buying seedlings or seeds in the shop or on the market, take several bags of plants of the same species. So you will be able to generate the desired figure flowerbeds and protect yourself from losses if not all seeds germinate.
materials for beds
Creative fantasy truckers strike by its originality. The go the most unexpected objects. Often opt for car tyres. Their use and to separate beds, and create true flower terraces . Tires are painted in various colours, giving the finished compositions simple charm.
Amazing flower gardens are derived from old wooden furniture. Babushkin Chair Ivy and framed by Geraniums and marigolds, looks fabulous.
Not less handsome and triangular coffee table , which served as the basis for flowerbeds-pyramid. Old chest is a ready-made frame under tiered flower bed. Enough to nominate boxes at different depth, zap