Bedspread for bedroom can be a bright accent or a neutral backdrop for a stylish headboard. It seems that you can just choose it — but only as long as you have not started the quest.
Exquisite silk draperies or playful patchwork blankets, cozy pastels or passionate gemstone shades — all of them beautiful in its own way, but what should you prefer for your bedroom?
Stylish bedspread for bedroom
By what criteria choose the covers?
To correctly choose a stylish bedspread for your own bedroom, consider these criteria:
- the dimensions of the beds;
- room settings: bright bedspreads are only appropriate for spacious bedrooms, otherwise they will draw all attention to himself, and for a modest size bedroom bedspreads shade should harmonize with the color of the curtain or the carpet;
- preferred color palette and more natural light than the warm colors for the North rooms, and cold — for South;
- the style of the room;
- the practicality of the materials.
Of course, only the knowledge of these criteria will help you in choosing. Should address the main aspects of the details.
How to choose color and what it needs to be combined?
There are some basic concepts selection of colors bedspreads for the bedroom:
- Taking into account the overall interior design concept.This is a common and effective approach — you can choose the tone which prevails in the interior, or close to it color, any main idea. Shades companion for beige and brown are considered to be peach, blue to blue and turquoise to green — the colour of olives or mint.
- Color bedspreads can get close to the walls, but in this case it is not necessary to completely duplicate the shades to avoid the impersonality of the interior.So, for the monochrome walls of the selected textile of the same tone, but with a pronounced pattern, and the Wallpaper pattern is selected in such a blanket to duplicate the color of the picture.
- Bedspreads combined with a hint of furniture facades.This is a good and fun technique, especially because you can choose the shade covers in the color of the wood or matching upholstery.