The art Deco style in kitchen design in recent times in Vogue. Its main features are elegance and sophistication. Most often turn to him the people of creative professions, not familiar with the words “La Boheme”, “exclusive”, “the rapture.” It is preferred by lovers of luxury and elitism.
Art Deco combines elements of cubism, Empire, art Nouveau and ancient Egyptian, Greek and African areas in the interior. Dishes of this style always look luxurious and original.
The principles of art Deco in the interior
Art Deco is a fusion of several design areas, from each he took some kind of peculiarity. For him the characters:
· the lack of round shapes of the furniture – only angular or straight design;
· the presence of ethnic motifs;
· zigzag shape (in the drawing on the Wallpaper or flooring);
· striped colors – kitchen curtains and the upholstery of the sofa;
· some of the furniture can be in the form of a trapezoid (kitchen dresser or sideboard);
· the gradation of forms;
· the decoration of the facades of furniture framework;
· the presence in the kitchen mirror and any unusual object.