The bedroom even with these modest parameters, like 8-10 square meters, can be turned into a Paradise for travelers. But transformation will need to know a few rules, after all, the space should be visually larger, but not to lose the harmony and comfort.
Which style will suit?
In fact, designers have invented solutions for small space in almost any style. However, there are styles, favorite, flawless in every manifestation:
· Scandinavian style based on colours, bleached wood and a minimum of furniture;
· a fundamental classic, with gilding and carving, striking and expressive;
· delicate French Provence;
· country or ethnic styles, with the smallest designed details;
· loft or hi-tech, based on threadbare bright or glossy surface;
· modern, where the lead flowing lines.
It is important to exclude all the flashy features peculiar to a particular style, and leave the main force to be reckoned with idea, to put the midtones. The interior is harmoniously crafted nuances, will feel relaxed and comfortable.
Color is important in the perception
Small bedroom can look impressive only in the case where the color palette allows you to adjust all of these spatial imperfections.
You can choose these shades to increase visual room — the walls expanded, the ceiling raised and created the illusion of more volume.