bags batik, decorative boxes and compositions in frames on the walls – all this you can create your own hands
Want to add flavor to the interior? Would you like to update the design of the room, but no money for repairs? decorate the house with his own hands can be elegant trinkets or functional crafts, created from the remnants of various materials using simple tools. The decor of the room with his own hands – an exciting experience for the whole family. Having mastered the simple techniques, you can, using your imagination, make exclusive items that will decorate your home.
Technology decor room with his hands
How exactly do you want to create decorations for the room depends on the materials that you have, as well as your skills and talents. If you have no experience, do not hold the wood carving – try to learn quilling or felting. I noticed in his artistic inclinations? Then give preference to batik. Do you know how to knit? Decorate the interior with the help of products from yarn!
- Woodcarving. Chic figurines, candlesticks, box – that just does not cut wood skilled carpenters. However, for the untrained layman this activity, is likely to be unsuccessful.
- Art paintings of . A great way to decorate the walls. Figure can be applied by means of stencils with copying a sketch on graph paper or using an overhead projector.
- Batik. This painting on fabric. With this technique decorate decorative pillows, curtains lampshades and other textiles in the interior.
- Embroidery. With the help of embroidery created a unique and panels picture also decorate pillowcases embroidered decorative pillows.
- Knitting. The hook or knitting needles – any instrument suitable for the manufacture of flat and three-dimensional scenery. Usually knit toys, unique covers for flower pots, vases, all kinds of boxes, cups and organizers, lampshades, lighting, decorative napkins, mats and other stuff.
- Quilling. This method of creating applications of twisted paper strips – minimum cost and a huge room for imagination
- Felting. There is a technique of wet felting (for flat products – applications) and dry felting (for creating volume figures made of natural wool)
- Decoupage . Carving pattern on a paper napkin and gluing it to the surface, you can decorate the walls, furniture, dishes – almost any piece of furniture
There are other techniques that use resourceful owners to “spice up” your home and surprise your guests. Let us consider a few ideas of decoration of various rooms.to content↑
Decor bedrooms with their own hands
In the bedroom, it never hurts extra comfort. If you have a simple compact chandelier supplement its elements Christmas garland and a few patches of “weightless” transparent fabrics like organza . Walls can be traditionally decorate the pictures, that is, the images in the frames. The more original frame, the easier it can be the picture – suitable even a fragment of wallpaper. The frame can be painted, glued three-dimensional decorative elements – beads, pebbles, shells
Tip: very interesting options for frames obtained by using curly pasta, which then also can be painted with paint from spray
Think of how to beat the interesting headboard. Use decoupage, vinyl labels, and if there is no head of the bed, you can independently create his likeness. Beat a wooden frame and a cloth obtyanite. A graceful wrought headboard can simply draw on the wall in 3D technology.to content↑
Ideas for the bathroom
Using decoupage technique, you can get all the items in the bathroom to tune in a new way. At the same time, and plumbing, and accessories, and even the walls will create a harmonious ensemble. Let’s start with the cover bowl which we will transfer the desired pattern with the usual paper napkin. Cut along the contour drawing and leave only the top layer of napkins, which caused the picture. We put napkins fragment to the lid of the toilet and causes the adhesive solution with a brush. Clay impregnate cloth and fix it on the surface of the cover. Once the glue dries, cover pattern acrylic varnish – make it durable inlay
The same patterns can be transferred to the toilet paper holder, soap dish, toothbrush cup, “leg” Washbasin, trash. The same technique can be done wall decor bathroom.
Another interesting and practical idea – bath mat from sea pebbles. As a basis we take the most simple rubber mat or a piece of linoleum. Apply universal glue over the entire surface and lay the foundations prefab pebbles. It is better to choose a small and neat flat stones. When decorating the bathroom with your hands make sure that all materials are waterproof.to content↑
Making children’s room with his hands
In search of materials for decoration of children’s note on the old jigsaw puzzles. Of them can make interesting applications by painting parts, paste them onto the base and placing into a frame for photos. Will cheerfully decorated balloons, filled with helium. Attach a couple of balls on the floor, so they settled on the child’s eye level. Sew and glue balls hats and yarn hair, draw funny faces – a decoration for a child’s room with his hands ready
Traditional elements of kid’s room – bright pillows of various shapes. Patterns of such products can be found in various sources, but the most simple (eg, letters of the name of the child) – make yourself. Decorate curtains in the bedroom lamps, empty lots walls garlands strung on a thread or fishing line figures, cut out of colored cardboard, so that no one area of the room did not stay boring and dull. Make the interior of a child’s room with his hands nice and cheerful.
Any space in an apartment or house will be transformed instantly, one has only to add an unusual element made independently. If you are interested in the art of quilling, be sure to watch a master class on the subject in the video format.